Toys are made to entertain children as well as teach them skills and open their minds to surroundings. A great toy to teach your children recognition and matching skills is the John Deere Animal Sounds Hayride set.
This toy is a six- piece set consisting of a push along tractor with two wagons, a farmer, four farm animals, animal sounds, and music. Your children can match the farm animals to the picture on the wagon and recognize the sounds they make when pushing and putting them in their correct place in the wagons.
The farm animals include a cow, horse, pig, sheep and kids can hear ‘Old McDonald Had a Farm’ when they press and place the farmer on the tractor’s driving seat.
The set is suitable for children aged 18 months and above and will teach your kids animal recognition and matching skills.
John Deere Animal Sounds Hayride Features
The John Deere Hayride tractor and wagons measures 15.1 x 7.6 x 5.2 inches and has easy to roll wheels with soft and well- rounded edges. The figures are also soft and made with safety for kids in mind.
Children can match a farm animal to its picture on the seat of the wagon, to produce the sound for the animal when they push it into place. Pressing the farmer on his tractor seat makes him sing the classic ‘Old McDonald’ tune and you can incorporate the animal sounds by pressing on them. The features include:
· Push along tractor and wagons with four removable animals and a farmer.
· Press the farmer to play the ‘Old McDonald Had a Farm’ tune.
· Match the animals cow, horse, pig, sheep to their picture in the wagon to produce the animals’ sound.
· Three triple-A size batteries to power the sounds produced.
Is the John Deere Animal Sounds Hayride Worth Buying?
The John Deere Animal Sounds set will teach children from as young as 18 months old to recognize animals and the sounds they make. It will also teach the kids matching skills. This toy is well worth buying if you have young toddlers who are still growing and developing.
· Teaches animal and sound recognition to children from a very young age.
· Encourages matching skills in young children.
· Made from soft, durable well rounded material that is safe for kids to play with.
· Children from a wide age group, 18 months to 12 years, can play with this toy.
· Plays back interesting animal sounds for children and the classic ‘Old McDonald’ tune, which you can play over and over again.
· Each barn animal can be removed from the wagon and played with individually.
· The figures can be moved around with the wagons and together with the song and animal sounds offer lots of fun for kids.
· The tractor is the right size for small hands and is easy to push around with its roll along wheels.
If you’re in a hurry…..
· The lyrics of the ‘Old McDonald’ song is not included in the tune and therefore making it difficult for the kids to learn the lyrics while playing with the toy.
The John Deere Animal Sounds Hayride is a well-made toy that will offer young children lots of fun as they learn to recognize animals and the sounds they make. It will also encourage matching skills and children from a wide age group can play with the toy.