Be it for Luke Skywalker or the evil Darth Vader or the very beautiful Princess Leia, Star Wars holds a very special memory in the hearts of both children and adults alike.
Now, thanks to the latest movie releases, Star Wars toys are coming out all the time, and this newest set from LEGO is set to be one of the biggest sellers for the 2016 holiday season.
Inside the box, you’ll get all containers, a tower, knobs for joining flame shooters, a wrench, fire extinguisher, and make believe flames.
You’ll also get 3 mini action figures of Poe Dameron (the commander of the Resistance’s Starfighter corps), Lor San Tekka (the legendary traveler and explorer), a First Order Flame Trooper, and a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
Not only you have these cool figures but also you have their weapons like Poe’s pistol and the Flametrooper’s flamethrower.
Best Features of the LEGO Star Wars Resistance X Wing Fighter 75149
The Resistance X Wing Fighter comes with opening wings, a cockpit, four spring loaded shooters, engines and so much more.
The age range recommended for this set is 8-15, so if you have younger children you may need to help, though the average 10-year old kid should have no problem fixing it up on his own.
With dimensions of 11cm height, 37cm length and 32cm in width with open wings, the X Wing Fighter will take about 3 hours to put together.
- Provides hours of fun
- The model looks like the Resistance X wing fighter in the movie. The details and the thought that went behind making this model is just pure genius. It just feels very real.
- Teaches children patience as they fix the toy up
- Versatile toy that allows one to fly through war zones, carry out rescue missions, shoot at the bad guys, or bring supplies to other civilizations
- Compared to the Poe’s X wing fighter plane, the Resistance X wing is a far better upgrade with more toys and parts to play around with
- The back part of the toy gets opened easily, just like the nose
- Toy doesn’t have a proper storage area.
Overall, this is a no-brainer gift for anyone who knows a child (or adult!) that loves their Star Wars!
Just be sure to grab it quick before it sells out this holiday season.